- Delivery of products sold via our website, to anywhere in Australia, are free of charge.
- Our delivery terms (please see byfreer. Delivery Terms – full Version) apply to all offers and agreements relating to the sale and delivery of products purchased on the byfreer. website.
- Stated prices include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) and are stated in $AUD.
- byfreer reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at anytime.
- Website orders are concluded upon email confirmation of the products shipping, therefore, until a purchaser has received this confirmation it is still possible to cancel the order.
- Delivery can only be completed where a home or office address is provided.
- Deliveries cannot be completed where a P.O. box or Parcel Locker is nominated.
- Deliveries are only concluded on business days and require, wherever possible, a signature acknowledging receipt.
Payment processing is available using:
- byfreer. Shopify payment gateway
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Deliveries
If you receive a faulty, damaged (eg; in shipping) or incorrect item please contact byfreer. for resolution.
Where fault, damage or incorrect shipment occurs byfreer. will refund the value of the returned items including shipping costs per the Terms and Conditions of our Returns and Refunds policies.
Returns and Refunds
We want all our customers to love their byfreer. purchase.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your selection we want to here from you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00+61 409906843.
If we cannot resolve your concerns we encourage you to return your items for a refund where:-
- The returning items are in their original condition, unworn, with all tags attached.
- The original order receipt, registered post ID. and email address are supplied with your return.
- Items are returned to byfreer. premises within 14 days of order receipt.
- The postage costs of returns are the responsibility of the purchaser (excepting faulty, damaged or incorrect items).
- Returns should be returned using registered post (to protect and track the goods in transit as byfreer is not liable for the loss of any items in transit).
- byfreer only accept returns and provide a refund where the product:-
- Reach the address below within the 14 day return period and
- meet all other conditions of our return policy.
- byfreer cannot accept return items for refund that are older than 14 days.
- Returns accepted for refund are acknowledged by email (to the email address nominated by the customer).
- Refunds will be processed against the original method of payment. (Ie; EFTPOS and Credit Cards etc are processed against the original card details).
- Please allow up to 14 days for returns and refunds to be processed.
- byfreer will accept returns for refund where there has been a change of mind so long as the returns meet the conditions of our return policy.
- Please note: byfreer does not exchange items or provide credit against returned items.
- If you wish to change an item you will need to return your original purchase for refund, having satisfied the above returns requirements, and place a new order.
For all enquiries regarding byfreer. products and policies please direct your correspondence to: email@example.com
Postage Returns – for Australian and International returns
(Please ensure you post your item(s) with the registered post ID. and a copy of the original invoice)
Ship your returns to:
byreer 155 New South Head Road
Sydney… NSW… Australia
All correspondence to byfreer.
Mobile: +61 409 906 843