eski linen cotton pant
a mid-weight linen + cotton cropped pant spun thru a friendly enzyme wash to achieve the distinct byfreer casual/tactile lived in look and feel. elastic waist and fringed hem feature. relaxed fit. true to size.
- cloth: 53% linen, 47% cotton
- finish: enzyme washed (enviro friendly)
- care: gentle machine wash. hang on coat hanger to dry. no ironing!
- fit: Maryanne is 170cm tall and generally wears a size small. she is wearing a size small. Peri is 173cm and generally wears a size small. she is wearing a size small.
- designed and made: in sydney, australia
free express shipping within australia on orders over $300 aud. all orders are shipped with express australia post. international shipping is $50 aud
byfreer designs are fabric forward. known for our silks, especially our stretch silk satin, we use italian linens, organic cottons, velvets and more. we never use polyester. we believe that your clothing should ensure comfort, quality & style that lasts, as well as causing less strain on the environment. many of our prints are bespoke & designed in-house.
byfreer pieces are designed to be machine washable. we pre-wash our rolls of fabric. once our garments have been made, we wash them a second time. this means that you can machine wash on cold, gentle with a mild detergent, or hand wash. hang to dry. for our linens & velvets, you can pop them in the dryer!