silk velvet long slouchies
a best-selling favourite - our transeasonal long slouchies. you won’t want to take them off! the secret is the way in which they drape & the softness of the organic elastic waist. the front pockets are lined with silk & the hem features a fine raw fringe finish. our velvet pant is the ultimate elevated relaxation pant. the best part? you can throw them in the washing machine and they come out good as new - in a shiny satin pile finish. dress down with a white tee & sneakers, dress up with a kitten heel for an evening out. true to size although a slightly relaxed fit.
the oyster colourway is slightly sheer.
- cloth: velvet body: 83% viscose, 17% silk, trim: 100% silk georgette
- finish: gentle wash + tumble dried
- care: gentle machine wash, tumble dry (preferred). do not iron
- fit: shannan is 175cm tall & generally wears a size small, pictured in a size small. alana is 183cm tall & generally wears a size XL, pictured in a size XL.
- designed & made: in sydney, australia
free express shipping within australia on orders over $300 aud. all orders are shipped with express australia post. international shipping is $50 aud
byfreer designs are fabric forward. known for our silks, especially our stretch silk satin, we use italian linens, organic cottons, velvets and more. we never use polyester. we believe that your clothing should ensure comfort, quality & style that lasts, as well as causing less strain on the environment. many of our prints are bespoke & designed in-house.
byfreer pieces are designed to be machine washable. we pre-wash our rolls of fabric. once our garments have been made, we wash them a second time. this means that you can machine wash on cold, gentle with a mild detergent, or hand wash. hang to dry. for our linens & velvets, you can pop them in the dryer!