drape silk velvet skirt
our ankle length skirt in a luxurious viscose/silk velvet. bias cut so that it flatters the body and features an elastic waist. this garment has undergone a special process that gives it a vintage finish. the frayed hem detail is uneven and quite imperfect.
why you should have this skirt: bias cut skirts elongate the legs so are very flattering. if you are very shapely always cover with a longer top.
- cloth: velvet body: 83% viscose, 17% silk
- finish: washed and tumble dried
- care: gentle machine wash. gentle tumble dry (preferred). no ironing required.
- fit: alana ia 183 cm tall & generally wears a size x-large, pictured in an XL. alexia is 183cm and is generally a size medium, pictured in an M.
- designed & made: in sydney, australia
free express shipping within australia on orders over $300 aud. all orders are shipped with express australia post. international shipping is $50 aud
byfreer designs are fabric forward. known for our silks, especially our stretch silk satin, we use italian linens, organic cottons, velvets and more. we never use polyester. we believe that your clothing should ensure comfort, quality & style that lasts, as well as causing less strain on the environment. many of our prints are bespoke & designed in-house.
byfreer pieces are designed to be machine washable. we pre-wash our rolls of fabric. once our garments have been made, we wash them a second time. this means that you can machine wash on cold, gentle with a mild detergent, or hand wash. hang to dry. for our linens & velvets, you can pop them in the dryer!