faulty, damaged or incorrect deliveries:
if you receive a faulty, damaged (including while in shipping transit) or incorrect item please click here to contact us and provide us with your details & order number which is found in your emailed receipt.
where fault, damage or incorrect shipment occurs, byfreer will refund the value of the returned items including shipping costs as per the terms and conditions of our returns and refunds policies.
returns and refunds policies:
terms and conditions apply to all online and in-store sales from byfreer.
if you are not completely satisfied with your byfreer in-store or online purchase, or an item is found to be faulty, we encourage you to return your item(s) for a refund, exchange or credit where:
- the items being returned are in their original condition (ie; unworn) with a copy of the original invoice provided.
- items are received at byfreer nominated returns address (below) within 15 days of in-store purchase date or within 15 days of date shipped in the case of online purchases.
- returns to byfreer are shipped with a tracking number provided by the sender to byfreer as byfreer is not liable for the loss of any items in transit to byfreer.
- with the exception of faulty or incorrect items, cost of returns postage is the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be included in the refund amount.
- returns accepted for refund are acknowledged by email to the email address nominated by the customer on the original order.
- refunds will be processed against the original method of payment. (ie; eftpos, credit cards etc.
- please allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing of refund payments.
- return of items: byfreer accept return of items for refund, credit or exchange so long as all returns and refunds policies are met.
- exchange of items: byfreer will provide exchange of items where all returns and refunds policies are met.
- refunds for returned items: byfreer will provide refunds against returned items where all Returns and Refunds policies are met.
- regarding items purchased during a byfreer "Sale": Items purchased during a byfreer "Sale" can be returned for a store credit and or a gift-card to the value of the returned items. However, byfreer does not provide refunds against items purchased during a byfreer "sale".
- settlement of gift cards: gift cards can only be used for in-store or online purchases. gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. gift cards are valid up to 3 years from date of issue.
- not covered by byfreer returns and refunds policies: garments that have been altered or personalised, earrings, hats and hair jewellery, lingerie and footwear such as socks.
postal returns – for australian and international returns: please ensure your return package clearly displays both sender and receiver information
please address all shipping returns to:
443 Oxford Street
Sydney NSW Australia
+61 412 598 839